INTERNSHIP @ CAPALA
Inclusive and Creative Design / Social Project
Our existing products ...
Our Internship will last for a minimum of 70 hours of work which is the equivalent of 10 days of full-time volunteer service. We are flexible in how this is scheduled; for example you could do two weeks full time or 2 days per week for 5 weeks. Interns are more than welcome to continue volunteering on a regular basis after completion of their 70 hour internship. Our work days and times are generally: Wednesday to Saturday, 10:00am to 17:00pm.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Join our innovative experiential learning design process for youth programs /social inclusion projects or events, e.g. career planning workshops and inclusive skills trainings products creation ; we welcome your ideas on new experiential designs with our provision of guidelines
• Conduct market research and assist in graphic design, marketing and branding campaigns
• Co-work with people with disabilities, with different lifestyles and wisdom
• Resonance in CAPALA's mission & value
• Passionate for youth work and willing to make contributions in social sector
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Flexible, outgoing, caring, responsible & a good team player
• Certificates for recognizing the social contributions of assisting in youth program and social projects events
• Free skills trainings, e.g. game facilitation skills, business presentation skills, etc.
• Team-building workshops and meet new friends
• Transportation subsidy is applicable in this voluntary based service contract agreement
Application Deadline : 30 November 2021
About CAPALA social enterprise
In response to the talent needs of the 21st century, CAPALA Limited was founded as a pioneered HR training and consultancy social enterprise. With strong passion on creating social impact on youth's career development, we produced a series of interactive and effective experiential learning workshops that tailored to the needs of targeted youth to inspire young people to gain sense on their career interest, enhance their job readiness, and improve their workplace skills.
CAPALA also focuses on inclusive and diversity education and creating different employment opportunities for underprivileged groups.
Check out what's new on our facebook feed!